Right before I took these pictures of Joshua, he'd found a tiny patch of snow dust in the shade of our shed and he tried to make a snow angel in it. I'm sure his whole back is muddy!
Friday, January 13, 2012
Where's The Snow?
What a strange winter for Idaho! We've not had a big snow storm yet! For a few weeks there, it felt like spring was in the air. A few strawberry plants even started sprouting. The poor kids want snow to play in! It's half way through January and they can't sled, build forts, make snowmen, or even catch snow on their tongues! I don't really miss it, but I know that snow means water for our gardens, so I'd like it to come some day.
Right before I took these pictures of Joshua, he'd found a tiny patch of snow dust in the shade of our shed and he tried to make a snow angel in it. I'm sure his whole back is muddy!
Right before I took these pictures of Joshua, he'd found a tiny patch of snow dust in the shade of our shed and he tried to make a snow angel in it. I'm sure his whole back is muddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment