Saturday was pretty typical in the morning - housework and swimming with the cousins. In the afternoon, David and I were busy going to stake conference. We attended the 4:00 pm session for leadership, ran home and fed the kids pizza, then went back for the Saturday evening adult session. We had a visiting general authority, Elder Roney. It may not seem like the most exciting vacation for most people, but spending an uplifting afternoon with my husband is exactly what I love! It was wonderful! Our girls were great about watching the boys so that we could attend. After conference, David and I went to Sub Zero Ice Cream shop with the Hugh's and the Shafer's. There were a lot of laughs and fun times, even if the ice cream was only okay. I think Cold Stone is creamier.
![]() |
| Bronson was pretty excited to be the very first person to get in the pool! Look how calm the water was! |
![]() |
| But not for long! Cowabunga!!! |
![]() |
Bronson and Uncle Scot W. relaxin' and soakin'.
|
On Sunday, we went to stake conference as a family. Quinton made it through more than half before we had to remove him for his disruptive behavior. That's an improvement... The other kids were all very well behaved. We got home around noon, ate a very quick and simple lunch, packed the van, and drove to Idaho!
We arrived at Grandma and Grandpa Gee's house around 5:00 pm. After getting settled in, the cousins started showing up! We ate delicious food, visited in the perfect summer weather on the back porch, and watched the kids run around with their cousins. It was magical! I love those people!





No comments:
Post a Comment