Nicole's show choir, Rhapsody In Blue, put on their annual show in November. They called it the Rhapsody Review. It was very cute! The entire show consisted of three long medleys, each lasting 10 to 15 minutes. Let me apologize for the quality of photos. My phone's camera just didn't do very well in the dark theater with lots of movement.
The first number they performed was a medley from The Lion King. Nicky is in the top row.
You might notice that my shots look like they are from different angles. That's because they performed for several nights (and one matinee) in a row and I went to all of them.
I didn't bring the whole gang each time. I broke it up a bit. That way we had at least someone at each performance.
The second medley was from Little Shop of Horrors.
I'm not as familiar with this show as I am with Lion King, but they sure did a great job!
And this is the medley that Nic's big solo was in. She seriously stole the whole show.
The third medley was from White Christmas.
Those were some pretty darling numbers!
I mean, does it get any better than "Sisters?"
After the show(s) we all smothered her with affection in the hallway.
Here is the fan club from one show. (Bronson and Quinton)
And another night when we brought Charly and Josh with us.
And there's Ali, so she came that night as well. I think Bron went with me to the matinee.
It was a really fun show to watch. Even the little kids liked it because of the costumes, lighting, dancing, and music they were familiar with. Usually we have to drag Quinton to concerts. And I'm not just being a mom when I say that Nicole was the BEST!!! She was amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment