Our niece, Ellie was called to serve in the Colorado Denver mission. Her farewell was the last weekend of August. At first we weren't sure if we would come because we had just driven up to Idaho a few weeks earlier. But when the time came we decided that of course we would go! We wouldn't miss it!
In order to get there on time, we had to leave pretty early in the morning! The kids slept most of the way there. We changed our clothes quickly at Grandma and Grandpa Gee's house, then sped over to the church. Her talk was super great! Ellie is a special girl!
After the service, we went to Kristi's house to visit. Here are Suzette, Grandma, and Kristi.
David and I. I am sitting on the floor (I always sit on the floor).
Cousins playing a spelling game together on Nicky's phone. Ellie is the one standing. Maddie is in the orange dress.
Josh and Bronson playing with Isaac on the trampoline.
Looks like fun.
Pretty soon, lots of cousins got together to help with the spelling game.
There are a couple kids I don't know - they might be neighbors or cousins on the Anderson side.
We had a super fun visit. I was glad that we made the effort to go.









No comments:
Post a Comment