*******************************************************
The kids had a piano recital.
*******************************************************
Josh had a big fourth grade program about the history of Utah.
***************************************
A bunch of other stuff that we didn't get any pictures of. One of them was a huge ward-wide service activity that David was heavily involved in.
***************************************
Soccer season started up again. I missed several games, but made it to Quin's last one. It was so rainy that they played for about two minutes, then called it a day. Quin was bummed. He wanted to finish the game!
********************************************
We invited Uncle Scott over to celebrate his birthday a couple of weeks late (his birthday was RIGHT after my surgery) and to give him this wonderful fanny pack as a gift.
*************************************************
My cute neice Megan graduated from high school and Quinton and I attended the ceremony. She spoke! It was amazing!
*************************************
Poor me. I had to miss the Pinewood Derby! That's Bron's den leader, Brother Mecham. He's great!








No comments:
Post a Comment