Sunday, April 26, 2020

Mothers' Day 2019

Between the fact that I was recovering from surgery and the fact that it's been almost a year since it happened, I don't really remember the details about Mothers' Day this year.  I know I stayed home from church.  I think David cooked steak for dinner.  That's about all I can remember.  So let me just copy and paste the post I wrote on social media that day:

May 12, 2019:  Life is crazy and loud and rowdy and often dangerous in our house. I spend a lot of my time putting out fires or bandaging wounds from the fires that I didn't get to soon enough. But I'm loving it. And I know that someday this house will feel very quiet and empty so I'm trying to embrace the chaos! I love these little punks with all my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment