The last day of school for our boys was May 24th. I wish it wasn't so early each year. I would much rather have them go another week and start a week later in August, but it's not my decision.
Bronson won an award for his class. He is very good (for his teachers....)
Joshua and two of his best friends - Seth and Brigham. What a ham! He went to Brigham's house after school, so he missed out on the fact that...
our neighbor took the kids to 7-11 for a slurpee when she drove the carpool home! What a fun way to start off summer!
The girls got out a week later, but I don't have any pictures of them. So, I'll just mention it here.
The girls got out a week later, but I don't have any pictures of them. So, I'll just mention it here.




No comments:
Post a Comment