Thursday, December 10, 2015

Count To Ten And Find The Camera

Quinton is such a naughty little toddler right now.  This is one phase of life I'll be happy to say goodbye to once our last child grows out of it.

When he was a newborn, I had high hopes that he would be a gentle soul.  I figured since I already had Josh and Bron I deserved a break.  The older boys could be my Laman and Lemual and Quin could be my Nephi - he was already large in stature!  :)  No luck, though.  Since he's not even two years old yet and he already thinks body gas sounds are hilarious, I guess I'm gonna raise another hellion.  Luckily for him, I've discovered that if I take a picture of his shenanigans, I calm down quite a bit in the process.  It's my version of counting to ten.

One morning, I noticed that it was too quiet.  I found him like this.  He'd pulled a stool over to the counter (he loves to drag stools all over the house)...
and eaten part of several different pieces of fruit.  He went through a phase with this - we were all eating left-over pieces of apples for a week or two.
Books are apparently offensive to Quinton when they are on shelves.  He much prefers them on the floor,
He slipped away during family scripture study one morning to whip up some scrambled eggs.

Q is such a cute little bundle of trouble, isn't he?  Plan on seeing many more of these types of pictures in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment