Bronny boy HATES crusts! He hates crust on everything! I'd expect a two year old to hate bread crusts, and boy does he!??! He freaks out at the slightest sign of crust on his toast. He also likes to eat the white part of sliced apples, but leave the peel - strewn all over the house, I might add. Even if he's sitting at the kitchen table while he eats, he likes to eat the inside of the apple slice, then throw the "rind" across the room. Oh boy. He does the same thing with orange slices.
At Grandpa Church's funeral luncheon, there was a period of about 5 minutes when Dave thought I was watching Bronson and I thought he was. When we realized he was missing, it didn't take long to find the little rascal. He was standing at the food table, eating fruit off a beautiful fruit tray. I ran over and grabbed him, finding the whole tray littered in orange and apple peels. Ewww. Luckily, it was a family luncheon, so everyone pretty much knows my crazy kids. I guess I should be proud of him for eating fruit instead of cookies.
The other day, David cracked open his chocolate orange from his Christmas stocking. He shared it with each of the kids. Wouldn't you know it, Bronson wouldn't even eat the peels of his chocolate orange! Funny boy!
What a funny boy! At least you can always find him- just follow the crusts!!
ReplyDelete