Sunday, May 12, 2019

School Starts Too Soon!

Why does school always have to start again and ruin a perfectly good summer?!?!? Just when we're getting into the groove, school comes along and messes up everything!

The boys' school always starts super early - August 15th this year.

Bronson started 2nd grade this year.

Josh started 4th.  At his school, that's the oldest group in the elementary building.

Nicole was in 8th grade.

And Alison started 10th grade.  Can I really have a sophomore? 

Watching her walk into Davis High School was surreal. It reminded me of watching her go to kindergarten for the first time! 


Right as the boys and Nicki's schools were getting out for the day, we got hit by a HUGE hail storm.  I was waiting for Nicki in the parking lot, but I called her and told her to wait a minute before leaving the building. Other kids were not so lucky - it was sad (and I'm ashamed to admit, a teeny bit funny) to watch all the Jr. High kids running for their lives as they got pelted with grape-sized hail balls! It was crazy! It made for a pretty exciting first day of school.





No comments:

Post a Comment