Here are a few of the other things we did in the month of July:
*******************************************************************
 |
| As a kid, I used to go to the firework show and symphony at Weber State University almost every year. But I never had seats right next to the orchestra before! Thanks Grandpa for the awesome seats! |
 |
| Gotta love Nicki's photo bomb! |
 |
| Er, I mean photo BOMBS! |
 |
| That's the orchestra right there! We were so close! |
 |
| And it was such a lovely night, with the pond and the beautiful moon, etc. We had a ball! |
********************************************************
 |
| In July, Bron and some neighbor kids went to a special RAD kids safety program geared toward younger children. |
 |
| It was at a school far away and they charged a few bucks, but Melanie and I thought it was such a good program that it was worth it to us. |
 |
| Bronson and two of Melanie's kids took the course and graduated. |
 |
It was a very serious occasion!
|
*****************************************************************
 |
| Scotty gave me these for my birthday. He knows the way to my heart!!! They served me well throughout the month of July. |
********************************************************************
 |
| I applied for a plot of ground at the Kaysville Community Garden. The first year I applied, I didn't get in, but the second year, they had an opening. |
 |
| To keep it simple and monosyllabic, I called it "the farm." My intention was to take the kids out there all summer long and teach them the value in hard work. |
 |
| But I had such a great time there on my own, with peace and quiet, getting my fingers dirty that I only brought the kids along a few times. I really loved my quiet farm time! |
********************************************************************
 |
Why, yonder are a couple of pioneers learning about their heritage on Pioneer Day!
***********************************************************************************
|
 |
Easton, Quinton, and Finleigh cleaning up the gutters in our neighborhood. For fun.
*******************************************************************************
|
 |
| David and I celebrated our 16th year anniversary by taking the kids to Wendy's. |
 |
| As you can see, it was very romantic! |
 |
| There's my Prince Charming! |
 |
| After Wendy's we went home |
 |
| and had our traditional fancy cake cutting ceremony. |
Ha ha! I love that your anniversary was a trip to Wendy's. Keepin' it real!!
ReplyDelete