Sunday, February 25, 2018

New Years Eve 2017

New Years Eve fell on a Sunday this year, so we kept it pretty mellow.  Our celebration consisted of playing a few card games as a family (a VERY rare treat - David isn't a fan), eating some treats, and playing a countdown on Netflix around 9:30 pm.  I know, we're  a bunch of party animals.




 At least we had plenty of poppers and noise makers to keep everyone happy for a while.

 And of course, we toasted the New Year before shuffling the boys off to bed.  I think I went to bed myself and read a book for a while.  David went to his office to document and I think the girls did each other's hair and makeup or something.  I was asleep before midnight, but David wished the girls a happy New Year.
This is about how I felt about partying this New Year.  Ha ha!

2017 was a good year.  We saw the ocean!  We got a dog!  We learned and grew (some of us more than we wanted to)! And we feel very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment