Sunday, January 28, 2018

Tongue Tied

Some times words just don't come out the way you want them to.  This seems to happen to me more than other people.  Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that I talk way more than other people.  Maybe the ratio of right-to-wrong words is the same, just the volume is much higher for me...


Most of the time its' okay that I'm scatterbrained.  However, as my kids get older, they find it more and more entertaining to tease me.  The other day, I was driving the girls to school and I said, "Nicki, how many homework do you have? Like, a millions?"  Let's review that sentence one more time - How many homework do you have? Like, a millions?  The girls cracked up!  They laughed the whole way to school.  And still, any time I get tongue tied, they say, "Mom - how many homework do you have?  Like a millions?"  I may never live that one down.  My grand kids may ask me how many homework I have...

1 comment: