This. This is what my life's been reduced to:
Ha Ha! I'm just kidding. It's no big deal. I'm just glad that there are medicines in this world to help with what ails us. Plus, I only take pills three times per day so one of those rows is just for show. But I DO take 15 1/2 pills per day, and it IS difficult to remember if I've taken them once in a while.
The pills I take for my hyperthyroidism are working. The only problem is, I think they make my foot pain SIGNIFICANTLY worse (or maybe my foot pain has just been getting worse on it's own - who knows?). So I take two other pills to counteract the one pill I take for my thyroid. But after months of hobbling around, I'm so thrilled to have found something that is helping a little. Are my feet better? Do I have any marathon plans in my future? Certainly not. But they are GETTING better, and for the first time in months, I feel hopeful that I will find the right dosage and be able to function again. Of course, part of that hopefulness may have to do with the fact that one of the pills I take for my feet is an antidepressant - whatever works, right? Come to think of it, maybe my feet still hurt just as bad, but I'm too happy to care. Just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment