Saturday, November 19, 2016

Bronson's Birthday

Bronson turned six on October 11th.  What a joy that little scalawag is! He is truly one of the most pure individuals I have ever met.  Pure as in genuine.  He is pure joy or pure rage or pure love, etc.  He just sees and feels and expresses things completely.  He has such a generous heart that I often have to forbid him from giving everything that his his to other people. He is unashamedly in love with his family, often hugging and re-hugging us on his way out the door to school or when we meet again after a separation.  It is so fun to watch him grow and learn.  This kindergarten year has been amazing in terms of how far he has come academically.  I feel very blessed to be the person he loves more than anyone in this world (even more than his stuffed lion - but just barely).

I apologize for the blurry pictures.  I think there was something on the camera's lens.  

Here are the brothers checking out Bron's new Pokemon cards.  This was one of those times when I had to tell Bronson not to give all his cards to his brother.  

His birthday dinner choice was pancakes and sausage.  

Grandma and Grandpa Smith came over in the evening.  Bronson is wearing the crown he got at school.  

Look at the pureness of that face!  He loved his giant cupcake!  The rest of us just got measly regular-sized cupcakes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment