| Wow! Looks like Bronny got a blackout! |
We ate a lot of free pancakes and played many, many games of Bingo. Dave was the first person in our family to win. He got a candy bar for his prize. The girls were green with envy, but they each won their own by the end of the evening. Josh played on the bleachers most of the time. He had a total blast. I love to see him run around like a crazy man - he's pretty cute to me. Bronson played for a little while, then went to the bleachers with Josh, then came back and vomited all over the floor. He wasn't sick, he just ate too many pancakes then ran too hard or something. Or maybe Dave did something to induce the vomit because he QUICKLY volunteered to go home and take Bronson to bed. A little too quickly...hmm....
| Look Ma! I won! Ali is MAD in the background. |
Anyway, Dave took the baby home and the rest of us stayed until they kicked us out. Sadly, Josh (whose card I was keeping track of while he played on the bleachers) and I never won a candy bar. Sweet hearted Nicole took notice of this and gave her winnings to Josh. I LOVE to see that kind of thing happen between my kids. It warms my heart. Makes me want to play Bingo more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment