Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Hoppin' Good Time

My friend, Christine and I decided to throw a little leap year party for our kids this year.  It wasn't anything fancy, but I think everyone had a great time.  It was frog-themed.  Get it...LEAP year!!!

We made frog crafts...     L to R: Jessa, Nicki, Kyler Martin, Ila in her highchair, Gage, Alison, Kya, Josh

We did frog origami...

We even decorated frog sugar cookies.  We also played a cake-walk-type game where the spots on the ground were lily pads and the kids had to hop from one to another.  I didn't get any pictures because I was too busy running the game.
I'm not sure Ila had as much fun as the other kids.  She just watched. Bronson had a great time though because he found my bag of gummy frogs and ate them all while I was helping the other kids.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I don't think there's anything wrong with Bronson's brains...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about my first comment. I changed the picture and it didn't look right. Anyway I think the frogs are a great idea for Leap Year!!

    ReplyDelete