Saturday, October 15, 2011

B-ron Turns One!

Can you believe that Bronson is one year old already?  It seems like only days since I was snuggling with my newborn baby boy.  Looking at these pictures, though, makes me realize that we don't have  a baby in our home anymore.  He's definitely a toddler. 

I can not STAND how cute Bronny is!  He's the happiest little boy ever.  What a charmer!  I especially love his two big front teeth.  He reminds me of Mater in "Cars."  And, of course you already know how much I love his laugh.  Still, he's not always smiles and giggles.  He doesn't like me to leave him AT ALL!!!  And he's recently discovered the joy of hitting people in the face repeatedly. 


He got a couple of fun toys and some clothes for his birthday.  It's kind of hard to find toys for your fourth child - we already have too much stuff!  He loved his presents and played happily with them for a long time. 

The rest of the day was pretty normal.  He played and ate and napped and filled his diaper.  Every day is all about you when you're a one year old.  Daddy had a short day at work so he came home and spent the afternoon with the birthday boy.  FUN!!  Bronson LOVES his dad.  David says Bronson likes him more than any of the other kids did, but I seem to remember Nicki being a daddy's girl too.


Bronson's birthday dinner consisted of chili and corn bread.  Nothing but the messiest for him.  Then we all enjoyed a raspberry Jell-O birthday cake, topped with raspberries from our garden.    That's about all we did for his birthday.  It's hard to throw a huge shin-dig for a baby.  They don't really even notice.  The other kids loved partying, though.  They all love baby Bronny as much as humanly possible.  Who can blame 'em?  He is pretty fantastic.






2 comments:

  1. Happy b-day, Bronson!! It really does seem like he's too young to turn one already.I personally like how he gives me attention already. What a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he's still a baby to me! Love that sweet face. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete