Sunday, June 13, 2021

Holiday Trip to Idaho

We drove up to Idaho on the day after Christmas.  The kids (well, most of them anyway) watched a movie that Quinton got for Christmas. I think it was "Detective Pikachu."

We were only able to stay for two nights, but we sure packed in a lot of fun in those two nights. We visited and played with cousins. As usual, we ate and laughed a LOT!

L-R: Kristi, Abby, Alison, Nicole, Bronson


One night, David and I slipped away and had a game night with some of his cousins.  That was a total blast! 


L-Rish: Kory Kunz, David and Rebecca Moss, Shelley Gee, Kristi and Terry Anderson, Me and David, Lynette and Ben Carter.



We played a couple games.  This one was played boys-against-girls. It's been a very long time since this day, but I think we can safely assume that the girls won, right?  





David has such a fun family!  We had a great time!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment