Sunday, March 22, 2020

Not Our Typical General Conference Weekend

General Conference weekend is usually a special time for our family.  We let the kids do what they want on Saturday (but conference is playing on every TV and radio). On Sunday, we watch the conference together and have created some fun traditions that make it a time we all look forward to.  Not this year, however.  I was terribly weak.  I just couldn't do what needed to be done on a daily basis to keep our house running.  So instead of a nice relaxing weekend...

David ran about 15 loads of laundry that I'd gotten behind on.


He and the kids worked hard to clean the semi-neglected house.


While I watched conference on my computer in bed.  All alone.


On Sunday, David got a picture of Alison being caught up in the spirit.  Hee hee. I'm teasing - I know I had a hard time staying awake too (of course, I was dying...) I think David has similar pictures of Alison from previous conferences.  See what I mean? We've got traditions... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment