Sunday, July 23, 2017

School's Out For Summer!!!

Hooray for summer break!!!  The big star of our family this year was Nicole, who graduated from Elementary school (wait, WHAT?!??!)

I could have sworn I just barely took this picture!  How did she grow up so fast?!?!  Time is such a weird thing!  Especially for a parent, I think.  It's strange to see the child your kid once was and the person they are becoming all at the same time, isn't it?  Strange, and awesome! 
The boys finished school for the summer a week before the girls, so they attended Nicole's graduation ceremony with me.  

Mrs. Trease, her nearly 80 year old (I kid you not) teacher.  She is a superstar!  One of the best teachers in the state!  I fought hard to get Nicki in her class, and I'm glad I did.  We will miss her, and I'm sure Nicole will go back and visit her until she retires (or dies - whichever comes first).

Nicki and Charly - best friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment