Monday, May 2, 2016

April Catch Up.

Here are a few photos that we took in the month of April:
***Love these two!  They are simultaneously - no... alternately -  best friends and worst enemies.  This is one of their best friends moments.

***I finally took the oldest four kids to the dollar theater to see Star Wars. They loved it. Over the Christmas break, I'd made them watch Episodes IV - VI so they were properly prepared for it.    

Nicki loved Star Wars so much, she asked me to giver her a Rey hairdo.  

***One day during spring break, my parents took the kids and I to lunch.  We met at Farmington Crossing.  This is Quin riding a goose statue (which he probably shouldn't be doing). 

Here's the crew checking out the fountains.

Another fountain photo.

We ate at Johhny Rockets, a fifties diner. As you can see, Quin enjoyed himself very much.

Kristin came too!  It was fun!

Look how the waitress decorated my ketchup bowl. Good times.  Good times.

***"Candy Conference."  Looks like Sister Oscarson just said a word!

Oh what fun!

***This photo was taken at a family home evening lesson.  We talked about family "ties" and how when we are knit together as a family, we help hold each other on safer ground.  It's not easy to leave the family circle when you're tied together.

***Not sure exactly why I took this picture, but it shows the gang all crammed into our van.  The back row is already shoulder-to-shoulder.  When the boys get a bit older, we're going to have to get something bigger so it will hold them!

***Bron and I had fun with sidewalk chalk the other day.  I need to learn how to stand facing the sun so my shadow doesn't ruin the effect, but you get the idea - Super Bron!


No comments:

Post a Comment