In 2015, Quinton's hair looked like this:
In 2016, David and I buzzed him. It was a two person job. Quinton screamed like he was being tortured. David said, "He'll survive. Especially since we only cut his hair once or twice per year." :)
It so bizarre to live with a stranger! I don't even recognize my own child! I miss his curls, but the short hair does have its advantages: he looks older and it accentuates his chubby cheeks. David swears that the haircut changed Quin's personality - he's become cranky and independent (I'm sure it has nothing to do with his age or the fact that he has been acting that way towards me for months). Dave keeps saying, "I can't wait until his hair grows back!" Maybe he's right - Quinton is Samson the second and he needs his long hair! We'll see, because I'm not cutting it again any time soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment