We drove up to Idaho to spend conference weekend with our family this year. I forgot my camera, but luckily, Nicki remembered hers.
 |
| We left after Josh's soccer game on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful day. |
 |
| We listened to the first session of general conference while driving. To keep the kids quiet/engaged, I packed a ton of little snacks and treats. They got a new thing for every talk. Here, Ali is showing us her fruit snacks that were all stuck together. |
 |
| It worked like a charm! I think we heard more of that session than any other one. Even little Quin was pretty good! |
 |
| At Grandma and Gradnpa's house, we let the kids roam while we watched the second session. Alison watched most of it with us. Nice picture, Al! |
 |
Nicki loves to play on Grandma's keyboard. She apparently took pictures of herself playing.
That evening, I visited with my good friend's daughter while the rest of the crew ate Chinese food. They saved me a plate and it was delicious. David and his dad watched the priesthood session of conference at home while Kristi's family and Suzette and a couple of her kids came over to play. We had a fun night. |
 |
| The next day was "candy conference." I don't know if Nicki took this picture when we first started or when she had eaten most of her stuff, but her bowl was much more full than that. Grandma watched the session upstairs in peace and quiet (lucky!) but Grandpa stayed down with us and had a few treats. |
 |
| Between sessions, David took the non-napping children to the farm. |
 |
| It was lovely, as usual. |
 |
| This little fella lives in Grandma and Grandpa's back yard. I wonder if Grandpa is like Farmer McGreggor to him. |
 |
| That afternoon, the whole gang came over (minus the Kunz crew). Get ready for a while bunch of pictures Nicole took of the fun: first, we have Isabelle and Ainsley. |
 |
| Here are David, Pace, and Kristi. |
 |
| Grandpa in the background, and Kami. |
 |
| I had to throw another adorable Pace picture in here. Nicki took a million of him and they were all cute! |
 |
| Isabelle playing on the keyboard. |
 |
| Uncle Shawn. |
 |
| Looks like Josh is playing some sort of walkie-talkie game. |
 |
| Alison, Maddie, and Abbey. |
 |
| Ainsley. |
 |
| Cute happy Eli. |
 |
| Ellie, Uncle Terry, and Hazel (who was just starting to think about taking her first steps while we were there). |
 |
| Darling Hazel and Aunt Kristi. |
 |
| Uncle Terry and Grandma Gee (with I THINK Ellie in the background). |
 |
| Sam. |
 |
| Grandpa Gee |
 |
| What am I DOING?!?! Do human bodies even bend that way? Anyway, that's us packing up and leaving after a wonderful weekend! |
No comments:
Post a Comment