Friday, June 26, 2015

Upward and Onward!

Well, it's out with elementary school and on to bigger and better things for Alison!  Can you believe that she's old enough to graduate from 6th grade?!?!?  I guess she's technically NOT old enough - she skipped first grade.  Whew!  That makes me feel a little bit less old!

On the last day of school, the three oldest kids all signed yearbooks for the first while.  Dad, the boys, Grandma Smith, and I all attended Alison's graduation ceremony.  Josh joined us towards the end when kindergarten was let out.

After the ceremony, David went to work, and Ali went to a friend's house for a celebration.  The rest of us went to a Chinese restaurant with my parents.  Chinese food on the last day of school was a tradition in my family when I was growing up.

Sadly, that's all I remember about the last day of school.  I don't think we did anything too out of the ordinary.  Naps, laundry, diaper changes - you know.  All the regular stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment