Sunday, March 1, 2015

Springtime Walk In February

This winter has been unbelievably warm.  Our flower garden is covered in Crocuses.  I've seen people mowing their lawns!  This is insane!  And a little bit wonderful - let's be honest.

One morning, my mom called and asked if I would like to go for a walk with her.  Of course, I jumped on the chance.  She took us (the two little boys were with us) to a nature trail that runs behind Lagoon.  It was lovely!
Who knew that such a pretty place was hidden behind Lagoon?
Bronson found a pretty cool throne carved out of a fallen tree.

In fact, we liked the walk so much, we took the whole family there a day or two later.  Hooray for 60 degree temps in February!
My mom says this place is pretty popular for family portraits and wedding announcements.
Dave exploring how far the trail goes.
"Give me that camera, Mom!"

Bronson on his throne being attended to by his court.

No comments:

Post a Comment