Friday, May 9, 2014

My Big Helper

The other day, Bronson decided that he wanted to help set the table with his siblings (a rare occasion).  He grabbed the roll of paper towels, but he noticed that it was empty.  There's always a lot of hustle and bustle at this time of day with the table setting and last minute food prep, so Bronson slipped away unnoticed. 

He came back a minute later feeling proud of himself for solving the problem all on his own.  He got a roll of toilet paper from the bathroom closet and put it on the holder.  He looked at it for a while very intently.  I chuckled to myself as I watched his mind work.  I could almost read his mind as he thought, "That's not right.  It's too small."  He ran back down the hallway and reappeared a few seconds later with the solution to his problem.

Three rolls!  Now THAT'S better!  I loved the whole incident so much, I left it for a few days.  Every time I looked at the rolls of toilet paper on my kitchen counter, I had to smile.  I sure love that helpful, resourceful little stinker.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny and SO CUTE!! He's a little problem solver!:) I think I would have had to keep the TP the way it was, too.

    ReplyDelete