Bronson is such a funny boy. I wish I was better at documenting his cute and funny moments because I'm afraid I'll forget them as he grows. Here are a few things that make me laugh:
He's still not very vocal. I know what he's saying most of the time because I speak Bronson-ese, but no one else does. Still, he has no problem expressing himself most of the time. He lets us ALL know what he wants and how he's feeling without question.
He loves to sit next to me or his dad. Whether he's watching TV or sitting at the dinner table or playing with his toys on the floor, he pats the seat next to him and motions for us to sit. Once we're sitting, he just grins at us, and goes back to whatever he was doing.
He can officially reach the Band-Aids. Whenever he gets hurt (which is several times per day, by the way), he runs off and gets a band-Aid for his "owie." I find Band-Aids on the outside of his socks, in his hair, and on his toys all the time. I guess his toys are a little clumsy too.
He has a bit of a swagger. Sometimes, he purposely swings his body from side to side while he walks, but other times, he just saunters around. Both are adorable. Whenever he gets brought into the Relief Society room for me to change his diaper, he walks right in like he owns the place. There is usually an audible sigh as all the women coo over his cuteness.
I've been growing his hair out for a while in hopes that it will finally lay flat. I think it's really cute, but sometimes he wakes up with the CRAZIEST bed hair! He looks a little bit like Wolverine in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment