In the midst of our sad day yesterday, we lost the TV remote. The Brand-New TV remote. Our last one went missing a month or so ago, along with a few sippy cups and toys. We're pretty sure they got thrown in the kitchen garbage by Bronson when no one was watching. I put a $.50 reward on it and the girls searched high and low, but without success.
The good news is, I found the remote last night at about 11:00. The bad news is I found it when I was switching a load of laundry from the washer to the drier. In case you were wondering, TV remotes are not water proof. Thank you, Bronson for teaching us that important lesson.
UPDATE: DECEMBER 16TH:
Talk about the tender mercies of the Lord! Somehow, our TV remote turned out to be water proof after all! At least this time.
Well the problem was the $.50 reward. Everyone knows it's not worth the effort unless the reward is at least $1.
ReplyDelete