Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cats Are People Too, You Know...


 No.  Actually they're not, but that doesn't stop us from celebrating Cookie's birthday every year!  Happy Birthday Cookie!  Who knew you'd live a whole five years with that busy street out front?  (I sure didn't, or I'd never have gotten you in the first place!)  You don't look a day over four to me!
Five years ago, little kitten Cookie.  We celebrate her birthday on September 1st.  We don't know the actual date since we got her when she was a few weeks old, but its close enough.
After a celebratory dinner of creamed tuna, we ate this mouse cake in honor of our cat.  Noticeably absent from this picture is the birthday girl, who apparently doesn't care much for birthday parties.  She did, however, enjoy licking the empty tuna can.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cake and I love that you ate cream tuna for dinner. Sue

    ReplyDelete