Tuesday, January 19, 2021

First Day Of School - Round Two

 The girls started school a week after the boys.  I really love having a week to focus on the girls' school shopping without having to drag the boys along.  It's a life saver for us all!

This year, Nicole was in 9th grade.  That made her the top of the pack at Fairfield Junior High!  We gave Adele a ride every morning, so I forced her to pose with Nicky.


Alison was a junior. She had applied for and received a variance, so she was now a Layton High School Lancer! I have to say, I was against her getting a variance just for social reasons, but the difference in her happiness levels from her sophomore year to her junior year was significant!  I'm glad she changed schools in the end.


Ha ha!  Right after I said she was happier at Layton, I saw this picture!  She really did love Layton - but she still is a teenager after all. 


Here goes Nicole, with Charly and Adele.  Last first day of Jr. High!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment