They went beautifully with our traditional dinner in a pumpkin served in pumpkin bread bowls.
Lovely, Nicki! Our kids like dinner in a pumpkin! Even when they were little and it wasn't their favorite, I could always count on being able to persuade them to eat a few bites before going trick-or-treating. That way they would have at least SOMETHING healthy in their bellies before the sugar fest began.
Until Quinton came along, that is. He is our first kid who would rather DIE than eat certain foods. I now know what it's like to have a picky eater. Urgh! After much persuasion, I finally got a bite into his mouth. He promptly spit it out.
Somehow we all survived dinner and got dressed up. Quinton was a vampire this year. Spooky!!!
Bronson was a baby! Bless you, Bronson for choosing something easy to dress up as!
Josh was some sort of freaky zombie skeleton ghost thing.
Josh's best friend in school, Seth lives on a very busy road. Josh invited him to go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, where it's easier and much safer. Seth's mom and I texted back and forth and set up plans. This is Walker, Seth, and Josh getting ready to hit the pavement. They has a blast! Then Seth went home and we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house for a little more trick-or-treating. It was crazy busy the whole time, so I didn't take a ton of photos and the ones I did get weren't great, but such is life.









No comments:
Post a Comment