Sunday, November 5, 2017

First Day of School - Round One

The boys started school on August 16th.  Doesn't that seem early? It sure does to me!  This is their second year at North Davis Preparatory Academy.
Bronson is in first grade.  This is the hardest year for me as a mother.  I hate letting my kids go to full-day school! I have missed my little buddy Bronson so much!  


Joshua is in third grade.  He has grown up so much in the past year or two!  


"Here we go!" This is Walker, Finleigh, and the boys.  Joshua looks mischievous. 

There's Easton and Melanie too!  Finleigh and Bronson are best friends.  For the second year in a row, we've been disappointed that they aren't in the same class.  Maybe next year...

So here's the moment when I started to cry.  Leaving him behind tore my heart out!  He's loving school, though and learning a ton, so I'm doing better now.

Josh took off without saying goodbye to me.  I had to sneak a picture of him through his classroom window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment