Fathers' Day this year was pretty much a repeat of last year: Presents in the morning, Church (stake conference for us), Grandpa, Grandma and Scott for hamburgers in the evening, and treats at Katie's house aferwards. Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?
 |
| Our back yard is perfectly shady and wonderful in the evenings. It was nice. |
 |
| The kids helped me decorate again this year. |
 |
| And made a cute banner again. |
 |
| What can I say about my favorite dad? He is the best part of my life. Handsome, smart, funny, hard working, giving, and talented. Basically, he IS my home. And he makes a mean burger too! |
 |
| And here's the best dad anyone could ever ask for. My hero in many ways, for many reasons, and over many years. Without fail, the happiest, most encouraging, positive person I've known - and I've seen him in some pretty challenging circumstances over the years. Oh how I love this man! |
No comments:
Post a Comment