Sunday, April 9, 2017

Quinton's Birthday

Who said my baby could turn three?!?!?  I want their heads!!!  I don't want him to grow up so fast!

That is one cute three year old, if I do say so myself.
He had a great birthday, I think.  He opened his presents in the morning. 
While his brothers and sisters were at school, his friend, Easton came to play.  In this picture, he's chatting on the phone with Grandma Smith while Easton plays with his new Lego blocks.

When Bronson came home from kindergarten, we went to McDonald's for lunch.  
Quin had a blast playing in the playground there.

That's him at the bottom of the slide.
I made him a dragon birthday cake.  
I even made it red on the inside (ewww!)
Quinton loved it!

After dinner, Grandma and Grandpa Smith came over with another present for the birthday boy.

Then we ate the dragon cake.  Afterwards, the grandparents went to see Alison 's play and the birthday boy went to bed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment