Sunday, February 26, 2017

Super Bowl Food

As much as I like college football, I don't really like the NFL.  I haven't seen a game all year and couldn't tell you who was even IN the Superbowl.  Still, as Superbowl Sunday rolled around, I was feeling kind of jealous of all the Superbowl parties (and food) I was missing.  So, I decided to host my own little party in solidarity with all my NFL-lovin' friends!

I made every chip, dip, pizza, and treat like thing I could think of out of the foods in our house.  We just had a smorgasbord of unhealthy options (and a bowl of carrots for good measure).  The kids were amazed that I did it!  It was pretty strange and exciting to them!  
Then, we hooked up our camera to the television and watched a slideshow of pictures from days gone by.  It was so fun!  We literally spent close to two hours "Ooh!"ing and "Ha ha ha!"ing at pictures of ourselves and the fun times we've had over the years.  What a great family night and super party it turned out to be!

1 comment: