Quinton sure has been sick this winter! I guess he's just developing a strong immune system for later in his life. His nose is very runny for about a week or so, and then it clears up for another week or two. Then the nose starts up again. His congestion sometimes leads to a cough for a couple of days, or horrible raspy breathing. Every once in a while, he'll develop a low grade fever for 24 hours, or he'll have horrible diarrhea for a day. Once he broke out in strange, intermittent, welt-like rashes over his face and abdomen for a couple of days. Who knows what's going on with him? It never lasts too long, and he's completely happy throughout, so I haven't done anything about it. However, the humidifier is now a constant fixture in his room.
 |
| Look at those cute, feverish cheeks! |
 |
| Sure looks like he's suffering, doesn't it? |
 |
| I love when they're sick enough to let you cuddle with them for a while. |
Listen to how sick his breathing sounds in this 30 second video. Poor baby! The boxes next to the crib that he's climbing on are laminate for our front room. I'll show pictures of it soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment