Thursday, March 20, 2014

Looooove This Boy!


When Joshua brought home his preschool's class picture, Dave asked, "Why is Josh standing up when everyone else is sitting down?"  Ha ha!  The answer is, of course, he's not.  He's just that tall!  I love it!  I guess it helps that he's the oldest boy in class (his birthday's in October, so he missed the Kindergarten deadline).  

This probably has something to do with him being the oldest as well, but Josh is a very popular boy at school!  Nearly every parent has told me that their kid talks about Josh at home all the time, and says he's their best friend, etc.  A couple of the girls in class have HUGE crushes on him and sometimes,when we're walking down the hall, I hear a kid whisper, "Mom - that's Josh!"   He's the preschool superstar!  Funny Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment